About Sara W. Felter, GRI,CRS
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Wethersfield real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Hartford/Middlesex Counties areas, please contact me.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer since 1980
- Specializes in Single Family Homes, Condominiums and New Construction
- International Presidents Club/Previews Property Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Residential Marketing & Promotion Expert
- High Energy & Enthusiasm
- Realtor of the Year - Greater Hartford Board
- Past Director - Greater Hartford Board and CT Association of Realtors
- Certified Residential Specialist - CRS
- Graduate Realtor Institute - GRI
- Lists and Sells in Wethersfield, Rocky Hill, Glastonbury, Newington, Berlin, Cromwell, Middletown, West Hartford, Farmington, South Windsor